We have all missed our guests being here with us and have been busy preparing Bron Eifion to be able to offer a balance of warm welcoming hospitality and the correct safety guidance as specified by the Welsh Government and Hospitality Industry. With this in mind we are initially opening our hotel only to resident guests. We appreciate your understanding and patience and hopefully will be able to open to non-resident guests in the future.
We have achieved both the AA Covid Confident and the Visit Wales 'Good to Go' accreditations to give our guests and visitors as much confidence as we can.
We have plenty of space inside the hotel and are fortunate enough to have large open outdoor spaces, our large garden patio and terrace with a variety of seating, and our stunning gardens with sea views, along with our rose garden and shaded areas, where guests can relax and enjoy their own special space.
The safety of our guests and hotel team is of the utmost importance to all of us and additional procedures when arriving at Bron Eifion for all occasions will now include:
* Digital, pre-registered check in and check out facility for room reservations
* Hand sanitising stations at all entry points into the hotel and around the hotel
* A quick electronic temperature check of all guests and staff upon arrival at the main entrance
* Social distancing measures in all public areas
* Intensive cleaning regimes in every area of the hotel
* Extensive training and safety protocols for all members of staff
First party cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies the website wouldn’t function.
Third party cookies may track your use of the website to collect certain information to carry out various targeted marketing campaigns and to improve the performance of our website.
For example, we collect information about which pages visitors go to most often and help us to provide a better user experience.